CANNA PK 13/14 is a top-quality additive, made for the blooming phase. The flowering booster comprises a mix of minerals, which stimulate explosive blooming. The product is easy to use and delivers increased yields. The formula works with soft and hard water. It's perfect for use with CANNA's Boost Accelerator. Growers use PK 13/14 for huge flowers and top-quality harvests.
- The flowering booster is made for the blooming phase;
- The formula comprises top-quality minerals such as Phosphorus and Potassium. The NPK ratio stands at 0-13-14;
- The additive is suitable for all grow media including soil, recirculating systems, coco, or run-to-waste systems.
- It's a high-performance formula;
- It contains top-quality minerals;
- It's suitable for hard and soft water areas;
- The formula is made for use with CANNA's range of nutrients and additives.
CANNA PK 13/14 is a high-performance blooming booster used with nutrients to deliver huge harvests and top-quality flowers. The product is used with all grow systems, nutrients, and substrates. The formula comprises top-quality minerals, which deliver extra Phosphorus and Potassium to produce huge harvests.
How to Use
Use the flowering booster 3 weeks before harvest at a rate of 1.5ml per 1L of water for up to 6 days, at the most. London Grow recommends using the product around week 2 of the blooming phase, by adding 0.33ml of formula per 1L of water until the final flush. Don't use the product with other PK boosters or at a rate higher than the recommended dosage to avoid over-feeding. Store the formula in a dark and safe place. Keep it out of children's reach. When handling the product, wear protective clothing. In case of contact with your eyes or your skin, rinse with water immediately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.