The Gavita - Pro CMH 315e SE with bloom bulb is delivered with a Philips 315W CMH bulb. The unit is compact and comprises a unique installation system. Instead of using a bracket to hold the reflector, you can clip the reflector to the ballast's casing. The innovative installation system allowed for a smaller and lighter unit. The unit is suitable for use with the Gavita Master Controllers and it doesn't include external wires. The Pro CMH 315e SE with grow light is an efficient and easy to use unit, which helps growers optimise their grow rooms.
- The unit is delivered with a Philips 315W bloom bulb;
- Growers can control the ballast via the Master Controller;
- The Repeater Bus interface allows for safe dimming of the grow light;
- The unit comprises an innovative installation system, which allows you to clip the reflector onto the ballast.
- The unit is user-friendly and easy to install or replace;
- It's lightweight;
- It includes top-quality components;
- It's made at the Gavita quality standards.
The compact unit can be adjusted via the Master Controller. You cannot dim CMH lamps without deteriorating the light output over time. The unit's Repeater Bus intergace allows you to time the lighting via the Master Controller in safe conditions. You can daisy-chain the grow lights and connect 5 strings of 100 lights per each port of the Master Controller.
How to Use
Hang the unit over the centre of the grow room area at an appropriate height. Run the cable from the reflector to a power mains outlet or the contactor and turn on. Change the reflector and CMH bulb regularly to maintain increased efficiency.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.