The Gavita PRO CMH Series 630e SE with Grow Light is an efficient unit, which helps growers achieve optimum lighting levels in their grow room. The unit is delivered with a Philips 4200 degrees grow light for the vegetative phase. The Repeater BUS system allows you to control the unit through a Gavita Master Controller. It can sustain an input current of 3.2 Amps and input power of 660W. The unit doesn't include external wires.
- The unit includes a Philips 4200 degrees CMH bulb;
- The Repeater Bus interface allows for remote control through the Master Controller;
- Includes a fixed installation via brackets system;
- Connect 5 strings comprising 100 fixtures per every Master Controller port.
- It's durable and reliable;
- Made at the highest Gavita quality standards.
You can control the CMH bulb unit via the Master Controller. Typically, you can't dim a CMH bulb without affecting the light quality. Thanks to the Repeater BUS interface, you can remotely control the unit in safe conditions. The unit includes a Philips grow light, which ensures healthy plant growth and high harvest yields.
How to Use
Hang the unit over the centre of the canopy. Run the cable from the unit to a power main and turn it on. Regularly change the reflector to ensure lighting efficiency every 1 or 2 years.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.