The E series version of the classic industry leading Gavita 600W SE, this fixture now allows you to take full control over lighting by reaping the benefits of either the Gavita EL-1 or EL-2 Master controllers; tailoring your light to suit any condition.
Compared to the original “Classic” model, you now have full control over dimming whether or not you use a controller or simply do it by hand (turning the knob located on the ballast). Each fixture comes with an RJ-14 cable to allow easy “plug & play” connectivity to a Master controller.
- 400v high frequency lighting
- Adjustable light output: 300w, 400w, 500w, 600w and 660w
- Bulb, Ballast & reflector included
- RJ14 cable supplied for connecting to Master controller
- 1120 umol/s
- 3 year warranty
- Bulb supplied rated for 5,000 hrs of use!
The 600w 400v will Produce 10% more PAR output than conventional 230v fixtures which leads to a considerable increase in yield while consuming the same amount of power. Gavita are considered to be industry leading lighting systems that are specifically designed for horticultural use, The incredibly efficient design is superb at converting energy into light, this allows for a cooler running 600w system compared to standard systems which in turns allow for a cooler growing environment.
Superb wavelength spectrums that your plants will love coupled with high PPF output means that this specific 600w HPS will vastly outshine its competitors
- PPF: 1120 umol/s
- 3 year Warranty
- HR96 SE Reflector
- Input Voltage: 240 Volt
- Input Current at 100%: 2.7 Amps
- Input Current at 110%: 3.0 Amps
- Input Power at 100%: 636 Watt
- Input Power at 110%: 690 Watt
How to use
As with all Gavita fixtures, initial setup could not be easier as you just have to remove from packaging material, hang and plug in.
Connecting to a Master controller:
- Connect “RJ14 to RJ14” cable (supplied) from ballast to splitter (also supplied);
- Connect “RJ9 to RJ14” cable to Splitter (RJ9 is supplied with Master controller);
- When running more than 1 fixture, a further “RJ14 to RJ14” cable can be used from between splitter and second ballast (up to 40 ballasts can be “daisy chained” in this fashion;
- Set dimming knob on ballast to “EXT”.
The Master controller is now ready to be used with features such as sunrise & sunset, and automatic dimming to prevent system overheating when temperatures are too high.
It is advised to use a Heavy duty timer when running single units, and a suitable contactor when running multiple lights.
Hanging distance: Minimum 18 inches
Recommended footprint: 1.2x1.2 (4ftx4ft)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.