Botanicare - CLEAREX rinses and removes any salt buildup in hydroponic growing systems or container gardens. To improve your future crop's quality, you must perform an efficient pre-harvest flush. Growers use the formula periodically to remove any excess salts during the vegetative and blooming phases. Most flushing formulas require a 2 weeks window before harvest, which decreases the terpene production period in crops. But CLEAREX only requires up to 1 week before harvest. This way, growers can maximize the yield and flavours of their crops without compromising quality and taste.
- Growers use Botanicare – CLEAREX in all types of growing systems and mediums including hydroponics, run-to-waste hydroponics, and organic soil;
- Use the product between changes of nutrients or before harvest, during the ripening stage;
- Botanicare - CLEAREX comprises mono and disaccharides, which provide energy for the synthesis of macromolecules and metabolites. The product prevents stress during flushing as it contains high levels of electrolytes.
- The product clears any excess salts and minerals by dissolving them;
- Enhances the flavours of your plans;
- Extremely effective with any growing system and medium, which uses mineral fertilisers;
- Maintains the integrity of your plants' root system;
- Reduces the 2-weeks flush to 1 week.
Mineral fertilizers provide your plants with optimum levels of micro and macronutrients for healthy development and strong growth. With the help of an EC meter, you can assess the level of nutrients you're giving your plants and completely control their feeding. The minerals in the fertilizers you use contain salts, which you must flush periodically to prevent build-up. Salt build-ups are powdery white coatings, which can seem slightly corrosive when touched. When the salt concentration level is too high, it causes plasmolysis, which can stress your crops and slow down your plants' growth. CLEAREX dissolves any salts and removes excess nutrients from the substrate. It's more efficient than just using plain water, which can lead to your plants' losing electrolytes. This can make them vulnerable to fungi and harmful bacteria.
How to Use
Don't use the product with other nutrients. Use CLEAREX for the final flush at the end of the flowering phase. You can also use the product as a periodical flush between nutrient changes. Growers use 2.7 ml/ L for optimum results.
Botanicare - CLEAREX is an easy-to-use additive, which you can just mix into your water tank. Mix thoroughly and adjust the pH to the right level. Usually, you should first add the nutrients and chase them with the additives. Store CLEAREX in a dark and cool place. Keep it away from very high or very low temperatures. Keep CLEAREX out of children's reach.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.