Botanicare - KIND Bloom is an integrated part of the KIND nutrient system, which is dedicated to strengthening your plants and delivering high harvest yields. It comprises a perfect P (6%) to K (6%) ratio to sustain healthy plant development, promote flower sets growth and optimize crop yields. The high Potassium concentration increases biomass, while high Phosphorus levels promote flower growth. And the Magnesium (1.25%) in KIND Bloom improves the photosynthesis process, which is crucial for accelerated development.
- Botanicare - KIND Bloom is suitable for all growing mediums and systems including run-to-waste hydroponics, hydroponic systems, and organic soil;
- KIND Bloom is tailor-made for the blooming phase;
- The nutrient contains essential micro and macronutrients, which meet plants' requirements during the flowering phase. KIND Bloom comprises Phosphorus, Potassium, and Magnesium.
- KIND Bloom is a user-friendly product;
- The formula helps you increase the Phosphorus and Potassium level during the blooming phase without additional additives. Adjust the ratio using a higher quantity of Bloom and a lower quantity of Base. This will limit the Nitrogen available to your plants without affecting trace minerals or Mg levels;
- Maximizes flowering and promotes strong fructification;
- The nutrient is suitable for all types of crops.
KIND Bloom is an easy-to-use fertilizer, which is made to boost the performance of your plants during the blooming phase. With Bloom, you'll increase the density of your plants' flower clusters and achieve the right foundation for top-quality fruit development. The formula comprises high levels of Magnesium, which sustain and accelerate the photosynthesis process.
How to Use
Botanicare – KIND Bloom is made for the blooming stage. Use 2.5 ml/L during the first two weeks of the flowering phase and increase to 3.75 ml/L up to the 5th week. During weeks 6 and 7 use 4 ml/L.
You can easily add KIND Bloom into your water tank in the right dosage and mix it thoroughly. If you're growing plants in coco, Rockwool, clay pebbles or a different type of hydroponic system, adjust the pH level between 5.6 and 6.2. And because the pH will rise naturally, you should keep it closer to 5.5 when you mix the nutrient into your water tank. But if you're growing in soil, you shouldn't adjust the pH. It will naturally increase over time. In case you want to adjust it, keep the pH between 6 and 7.
Store the product in a cool and dark area. Keep it away from extreme temperatures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.