Botanicare - KIND Grow is part of a 3 formulas nutrient system developed after years of research. It was made to sustain a high yield harvest and rich root network. The nutrient contains a unique blend of minerals and natural ingredients designed to support plants during the vegetative phase. And combined with KIND Base, the nutrient delivers an optimum level of nutrients for accelerated growth and strong health. Growers use KIND Grow to set the right foundation for plants' strong blooming and increased harvests.
- You can use Botanicare - KIND Grow in all growing mediums and systems including hydroponics, run-to-waste hydroponics, and organic soil;
- Growers use the nutrient during the plants' vegetative development stage;
- The nutrient contains micro and macronutrients such as Potassium (4%), Nitrogen (2%), Phosphorus (2%), Magnesium (1.5%), Sulphur (2%), and Iron (0.12%).
- Kind Grow is an easy-to-use nutrient;
- The formula is completely soluble and doesn't leave biofilms or residues;
- It's highly customizable to suit your plants' needs;
- The fertilizer focuses on strengthening and promoting plants' growth.
When used in combination with KIND Base, the fertilizer delivers a complete set of nutrients to sustain your plants' growth during the vegetative stage. The formula accelerates growth and ensures your plants' vigorous health. The development of your plants during the vegetative stage determines their evolution during the blooming phase.
How to Use
Depending on the stage of your plants' growth, you must use the KIND Grow formula in different dosages. During the 1st week of the propagation phase, use 1 ml/L. Increase the dosage to 2 ml during the beginning of the vegetative phase. Add 2.5 ml/L during the 2nd week and increase to 3 ml/L during the 3rd week.
Botanicare KIND Grow is a one-part nutrient, which you can simply mix into your water reservoir. Adjust the pH to a level between 5.2 and 6, if you're growing in clay pebbles, coco, Rockwool or any other hydroponic system. Because the pH will rise after you add the nutrient, you should maintain the level towards the lower end of the scale. If you're growing plants in organic soil, you shouldn't adjust the pH as it will regulate naturally. But if you want to adjust the pH level, maintain it between 6 and 7.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.