Botanicare - SWEET Citrus provides your plants with highly absorbable sugars to increase metabolism and intensify aromas. Use SWEET Citrus to amplify your plants' fruit sets and guarantee a smooth transition between the development stages. The additive contains a carefully-engineered combination of essential compounds, which impact plants' health and growth rate. The formula helps your plants grow strong stems, dense leaves, and achieve dense budding sets.
- Use Botanicare - SWEET Citrus when growing plants in any system or mediums such as hydroponics, run-to-waste hydroponics, and soil;
- The formula is suitable for the vegetative and flowering stages. Throughout the vegetative phase, the carbohydrate synthesizer strengthens your plants. SWEET Citrus helps your plants easily transition to the flowering stage;
- SWEET Citrus comprises 1.5% Magnesium, 2% Sulfur, trace minerals, vitamins, and natural carbohydrates.
- The product contains natural ingredients, which stimulate the plants' flavours;
- SWEET Citrus promotes the development of high quantities of terpenes, resins, and essential oils;
- Increases Brix levels;
- Increases plants' metabolism;
- Delivers trace minerals, vitamins, and amino acids, which promote growth and guarantee top-quality crops;
- Sustains dense flowering sets and offers tastier fruits.
During the blooming and fruiting phases, plants produce sugars through photosynthesis. These sugars are used to help with growth. SWEET Citrus comprises extremely absorbable sugars, which supplement your plants' naturally produced sugars. Other compounds such as trace minerals, amino acids, and vitamins support and promote the production of flowers. The additional compounds also improve your plants' immune system and help them fight against diseases and pests. When you use SWEET Citrus from the beginning of flowering or fruiting, it will increase flower sets and deliver fruits with a lemony taste and an increased Brix level. Once the flowering or fruiting phases end, Botanicare – SWEET Citrus will sustain the flowers' growth and size. The formula also promotes the natural production of essential oils and terpene for intense aromas and flavours.
How to Use
Use Botanicare - SWEET Citrus with each watering throughout the entire blooming cycle. During the first 3 weeks of the flowering phase, use 2 ml/L. During weeks 4 and 5, use 1.5 ml/L. During weeks 6 and 7, use 1 ml/L.
Growers use SWEET Citrus by simply mixing it into the water reservoir. Once you've added all the additives, adjust the pH to the correct level. First, you should add the nutrients and chase them with the supplements. Store the product in a cool and dark place. Keep it away from very high or very low temperatures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.