This fantastic grow controller has been used in our store, never used in a grow and has less than 10 hours of work! the unit comes with the original box all the original never used accessories, the controller has just some minor scratches, it works in good order!
CALL FOR ANY QUESTIONS.
Much more than a controller, NIDO ONE is the first all-in-one computer for the automation of small and medium-sized hydroponic system (from 10 to 2500 liters of nutrient solution).
Automate the control and management of the nutrient solution in your hydroponic system, set the pH/EC values from the NIDO app and let NIDO ONE do the rest. The algorithms will carry out 96 daily checks to ensure maximum stability of your automatic solution.
- Control up to 4 slots between liquid fertilizers, pH+ and pH-.
- Control the environmental parameters (temperature, humidity and VPD) and make the management of each device of your hydroponic system completely automatic and independent.
- Control the most common peripherals for the management of hydroponic system. They withstand absorption up to 2 kW and can automate the management of extractors, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, sprinklers and lights.
- Encrypted and constantly updated the Nido App evolves with your needs, allowing you a flexible and fast remote control of all the parameters of your hydroponic cultivation.
- With Nido Lab you can activate advanced monitoring and keep all Nido One actions and parameters under control.
- NIDO ONE
- x2 Wall pass connections + connections for connection pipes + water inlet filter
- x2 Plug-in valves for NIDO
- x4 hose clamps
- x2 meters of connection pipe
- x1 Milwaukee PH probe
- x1 EC probe + TEMP NIDO
- x2.5 meter cable + professional temperature/humidity probe
- x1 Optical water level probe
- x1 NIDO Access Point to attach to Ethernet cable or modem/switch
- x1 Network connection cable
- x1 NIDO Access Point power supply
- x1 NIDO Plug for device control (light or extractor or irrigation)
- x1 Probe cleaning brush
- x4 NIDO clamps for binding tubes and connections
- x1 drill bit D.30 to make the water pass-through hole
- x1 drill bit D.11 to make the water level sensor hole
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.