You have no items in your shopping cart.

Subtotal: £0.00


A ballast is required when using any high intensity discharge (HID) grow light. They are designed to regulate voltage a high-intensity discharge (HID) light or compact fluorescent light receives so that the bulb doesn’t overheat and immediately explode. There are two basic types of ballasts available on the market: magnetic and electronic/digital.