When Gavita introduced the PRO HR 96 SE replacement, the unit revolutionized the market. The unit is made from Vega/Miro aluminum, it's durable and provides perfect light reflectance to your plants. Growers worldwide choose this SE reflector for uniform light distribution in overlapping plans and deep crop penetration. The unit is a medium-wide unit and distributes light at an angle. The unit's bracket is made to easily change the unit annually.
- The replacement unit is made from Vega/Miro aluminum;
- The unit has a 135-degree beam angle;
- The unit ensures a uniform light distribution and deep cross penetration;
- The SE reflector is made for overlapping plans.
- The unit is easy to install;
- The unit is made at top-quality Gavita standards;
- It's efficient and reliable.
The reflector's surface oxidizes and loses its shine over time. A minimum of 2/3 of the lighting hits the reflector and for every 3% of lost reflectivity, you lose 2% of light. This leads to a 2% loss of your harvest yield. To optimize your yields, you must replace the reflector annually. Thanks to the 135-degree beam angle, you'll achieve overlapping light, deep crop penetration, and uniform growth. The unit loses 1% of its reflectivity per 1,000 hours of operation.
How to Use
The unit is easy to replace thanks to the brackets. Maintain the replacement reflector at a fixed height to achieve increased light overlap and create an intense and uniform light in the grow room.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.