CANNA COGr board 1m is made of pure coco and it has a coarse structure. The product comprises a complex mix of coconut fibre, coconut grit, and coconut granulates. It can absorb large volumes of air, moisture, and nutrients. CANNA Coco COGr board grow media are superior to other types of substrates. The product accelerates plant development and ensures increased harvest yields. The boards are available in pressed and dried form. They're lightweight, ideal for storage and transportation.
- The product is made of pure coco;
- The board comprises a complex mix of coconut granulates, coconut grit, and coconut fibre;
- The product can absorb increased volumes of air, moisture, and nutrients;
- The Coco COGr board grow media are top-quality substrates, which accelerate plant development and increase harvest yields.
- The product is environmentally safe;
- It's free of chemicals, pathogens, or diseases;
- The product has a coarse structure;
- It's made at CANNA's highest standards of quality.
The COGr boards are delivered dry. The course structure of the boards increases their ability to absorb nutrients, air, and moisture.
How to Use
To prepare the COGr boards for use, soak and buffer them in CANNA' COGr Buffer Agent. The agent will increase the boards in volume. Dilute the agent with water at a ratio of 1:500. Adjust the level of the pH between 5.5 and 5.8. Add about 12.5 litres of diluted agent to each COGr board with a hose or watering can. Depending on the system you use, make drainage slits before you add the buffering agent.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.