The Cultilene – 10mm Mini Cubes 75L are loose substrate comprising Rockwool. They act as a water buffer with increased water-retention capacity. The water content level in a pot filled with mini cubes is up to 85%. The grow cube is lightweight. Throughout the cultivation period, the grow cube maintains its shape and form. Thanks to its efficient characteristics, the grow media has an air-space volume of around 30%.
- The Cultilene Mini Cubes are excellent grow media for healthy plant development;
- Each grow cube has a size of 10mm;
- The Cultilene bag contains has a capacity of 75L;
- The substrate delivers increased oxygenation to the roots of your plants.
- The product is high-performance and efficient;
- The grow media promotes strong root growth;
- It helps growers achieve a perfect water-to-air ratio;
- It's made at Cultilene's highest standards of quality and performance.
Before using the product, rinse it to lower the EC level of the soil. Monitor the pH value. Growers use the substrate to achieve huge harvest yields.
How to Use
Follow the manufacturer's specifications when you use the Rockwool mini cubes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.