VitaLink 100% Coir 50L is a top-grade buffered coco coir grow media suitable for the vegetative and flowering phases. The product includes humic and fluvic acids, which act as chelating agents and increase nutrient uptake. The substrate increases the availability of additives and nutrients to your plants throughout the entire grow cycle. The substrate is coarse grade and resistant. It maintains its structure and comprises a low moisture content. The product has an increased solution retention capacity. It's made for use with passive and drip irrigation hydroponic growing systems. Growers use the VitaLink substrate to achieve strong crop growth.
- The substrate comprises 100% coco coir;
- The grow media is suitable for use during the vegetative and flowering phases;
- The substrate has an increased nutrient retention capacity;
- The product includes fluvic and humic acids;
- The grow medium improves nutrient uptake and promotes strong plant development;
- The product has an EC below 0.5 mS/sq cm and a pH level between 5.5 and 7.0;
- The product is available in 50L bags.
- It's lightweight, reliable, and efficient;
- It's free of pathogens;
- The product accelerates plant development;
- It's made of top-quality coco.
Because the product is coarse grade it maintains its structure. The substrate has a low moisture content and high nutrient retention capacity. The substrate improves nutrient uptake, promotes strong plant development and rich root growth.
How to Use
Use the product according to Vitalink's instructions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.