CANNA Terra Seed Mix is part of CANNA's high performance grow media designed for seedlings. Compared to other potting mixes, which comprise increased levels of fertilisers, Terra Seed Mix is gentler and won't burn young plants. You can completely control the fertilization levels. The product promotes the development of beneficial bacteria, which increases harvest yields and plants' health. For the best results, growers use the product with CANNA's Start fertiliser.
- Terra Seed Mix belongs to CANNA's range of efficient and high-performance grow media;
- It's designed and made for seedlings;
- The product doesn't comprise increased levels of fertiliser;
- The product comprises white peat, coco coir, dolomite lime, black peat, sand, and fertilisers. The mineral fertiliser content stands at 0.4kg per cubic metre. The NPK ratio is 12-14-24;
- The soil mix includes less than 30% dry matter and less than 50% organic matter;
- It accelerates and promotes rich root growth and the development of beneficial bacteria.
- It improves plants' immunity systems;
- It strengthens plants;
- It's free of chemicals;
- It's lightweight;
- It's environmentally friendly;
- It's easy to use.
The product is a mix of natural ingredients including white peat, dolomite lime, coco coir, black peat, sand, and fertilisers. Growers use Seed Mix with seedlings and cuttings without causing any burn. You can use the substrate with plants that are in the later stages of development and use added fertilisers to meet their needs.
How to Use
Use the product with seedlings, cuttings, or plants that are in the later stages of growth. The soil mix contains low levels of fertiliser. You can tailor the mix with added fertilisers to meet the needs of your crops.
Place the seeds up to 5mm deep in the mix in a container with a 5cm diameter. Regularly spray the substrate. First, seedlings use the reserves of energy they in the seed. Maintain a temperature ranging between 20 and 25 degrees Celsius and use a propagator to achieve the right moisture levels. When the young plants emerge from the ground, remove the propagator's lid.
Don't place young plants under direct sunlight or near a powerful grow bulb. Add fertilisers with a low 1.2 EC and use CANNA's Rhizotonic for strong roots. Once the young plants grow 2 or 3 leaves, they're ready to be potted.
When the plants have grown a rich root network, you can transfer them from the Seed Mix to CANNA Terra Professional, Coco Substrates (Professional Plus/ Natural), Aqua Clay Pebbles, CANNA's Terra Professional Plus, or Rockwool to mature. Use CANNA's range of top-quality nutrients made for each grow medium to achieve optimum harvest levels.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.