Vitalink PRO Enriched Soil is an efficient and top-quality substrate, which contains peat, bark fines, and wood fibre. Its composition ensures the substrate isn't prone to compaction. It maintains its natural structure and doesn't require bulking agents or perlite. The substrate comprises a mix of beneficial bacteria, which promote root growth and protect your plants from pathogens and illnesses. The grow media delivers increased drainage and aeration for excellent crop development. The soil offers a perfect water-to-air ratio and it eliminates the risk of waterlogging or overwatering.
- The product contains peat, bark fines, and wood fibre;
- It's made for the vegetative and blooming phases;
- The product promotes strong root growth and healthy plant growth;
- It's not prone to compaction;
- It contains beneficial bacteria, which sustain healthy root growth and strong crop development.
- The product is a top-quality and high-performance substrate;
- The VitaLink grow media is reliable and efficient;
- It's easy to use and it's environmentally friendly;
- It's designed and made at VitaLink's highest standards of performance and quality.
The product contains bark fines, wood fibre, and peat. The unique composition ensures that the substrate isn't prone to compaction. Thanks to its composition, you don't need to use perlite or bulking agents. The product ensures a perfect air-to-water ratio for strong plant growth. The EC value ranges between 0.8 and 1.3 mS/sq cm and the pH is 5.5.
How to Use
Use the substrate according to VitaLink's instructions and guidelines. Store the product in a dark and safe area, away from dangerous substances and chemicals. Keep the product out of children's reach. Wear protective gloves when handling the substrate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.