The Gavita Pro HPS Bulb 1000W 400V DE is the ultimate bulb for unrivalled harvest yields. Gavita's Pro HPS lamp helps you achieve professional HPS lighting with a normal mains power supply. It's cooler, more efficient, and brighter compared to standard HPS bulbs. Gavita products take horticultural lighting to the next level. Growers use the Pro HPS lamp with Gavita's Wide-Angle Reflector to boost their harvest yields and crop quality. This bulb has revolutionized the double-ended lamp technology. Made at the highest of Gavita's standards, the Pro HPS lamp 1000W 400V DE is a reliable and efficient grow light for professional and amateur growers worldwide.
- The lamp is made of clear quartz glass, which maximizes light output;
- Over a period of 1 year, the lamp maintains 96% of its output;
- The lamp doesn't include a wire-frame;
- The grow light has a high PAR rating of 2100 μmol s-1.
- The product is made at Gavita's highest standards;
- The bulb has an extensive lifetime of around 5,000 hours;
- The lamp has a 3-year warranty;
- Growers can dim or boost the bulb to between 600W and 1150W;
- For the same power level, the bulb produces increased levels of light compared to a 240V bulb;
- The light is cooler, brighter and more efficient compared to other bulbs.
Gavita's Pro HPS bulb loses about 4% of light over a period of 1 year. Light loss directly impacts yield loss. Each 1% loss in light translates into 1% yield loss. To maintain a high harvest yield level, you must regularly replace the lamps.
For development, plants use light wavelengths ranging from 400nm to 700nm. These wavelengths represent the Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) range. And the PPF reading shows how many photons from the PAR range your lamp emits every second. Gavita's Pro HPS light emits 2100 μmol s-1. But the lamp also emits light outside the PAR range, which boosts plants' resistance to pests, strengthens anti-oxidative properties and improve plants' aromas.
How to Use
When you fit double-ended (DE) lamps, you must place the end with the small square closer to the ballast. The other end must be placed closer to the reflector's edge. Make sure that you follow the producer's guidelines and instructions when you're fitting the DE lamp. Incorrect fitting may cause damage, which isn't covered by the warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.