The Gavita ECM1 External Contactor Module improves the functionalities of Gavita's EL2 Master Controller. It's an external module, which you can use to switch on/off a wide range of equipment when the grow light is on/off. The device automates your grow room and optimizes the development of your crops. You can run about 15 amps of accessories with the ECM1 module. For example, you can switch your heating, dehumidifier, watering systems, or CO2 gear. Because the ECM uses low voltage signal, you can place it close to the accessories. The ECM provides optimum installation flexibility.
- The device is compatible with Gavita's EL2 Master Controller and adds increased functionalities;
- The unit switches off and on accessory equipment;
- The module is an industry grade device, which can switch a 15 amps load;
- The unit doesn't require power supply as it uses power directly from the Master Controller.
- The unit has a 3-year warranty;
- The module uses low voltage to connect to the Master Controller;
- The device is CE certified;
- The ECM1 External Contactor Module is a plug & play device;
- The unit is easy to use;
- The ECM1 is made at the highest of Gavita's standards.
Gavita's ECM1 increases the functionalities of the Master Controller. You can switch accessories such as CO2 gear, heaters, or water pumps when the grow light is on/off. The device helps growers maintain optimum humidity and temperature levels in the grow room. The unit also adds stability to the growing environment and improves the development of the crops. In case of overload, the ECM is shut down by Gavita's EL2 Controller. The controller comprises 2 outputs for additional ECMs.
How to Use
The ECM1 is easy to use. You must connect the module to the Gavita Master Controller and scroll through the options to connect the additional equipment you need. Once the auxiliary equipment is connected, you can set the activation/ deactivation times.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.