The Gavita – Reflector-Replacement Pro W150 DE helps growers achieve optimum lighting in the grow room. A double ended unit with a 150-degree beam angle allows you to create the best lighting conditions. Whenever you need less light or the grow room's height is limited, you can use Gavita's replacement PRO W150 DE. It's easy to install and doesn't require any special tools. It's suitable for 750-1000W HPS DE lamps and offers wide spread for maximum uniformity of the light. Professional growers use the device to achieve top-quality crops and high-harvest yields.
- The device is compatible with Gavita's Pro line of products;
- The device is suitable for use with 750-1000 W HPS bulbs;
- The device has a 150-degree beam angle;
- The unit maximizes the lighting efficiency in the grow room;
- The device is made from MIRO/ vega aluminium.
- The device ensures a uniform light distribution;
- The unit is easy to install and use;
- Growers can place the unit closer to crops;
- The device is made at the highest Gavita standards.
The unit is made specifically for use with Gavita's 750W – 1000W fixtures. The W150 DE is a wide reflector, which is made for grow rooms with reduced head-space or for multi-light setups. The device optimizes coverage and produces maximum results when it's used in smaller areas. Reflectors degrade over a period of time and require annual replacement. When you switch your old unit for this Gavita replacement, you'll ensure optimum lighting in the grow room.
How to Use
To fit the double-ended lamp into the reflector-replacement, follow the producer's instructions. Fit the end, which has the small square closer to the ballast and the other end towards the edge of the reflector. Incorrect fitting can lead to damage, which isn't covered under the warranty of the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.