The HyperFan Climate Controller is a digital climate controller, made for use with the Phresh fan. The controller's innovative technology helps you balance the fan speeds, which translates into silent operation and low stress levels on the fan. It's a smart device, which reacts faster to large temperature changes and reacts slower to small temperature changes. The unit also registers the minimum and maximum temperatures. You can also choose temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit measures.
- The unit maintains optimum day-time temperatures;
- During cold nights, the fan's speed adjusts to the custom-set RPM level;
- Includes a 3 to 2 pin adapter for series ½ fans;
- For 2 fans you'll find a Y piece included.
- The fan controller is easy to use. You must only set the 2 dials;
- The unit has the lowest energy consumption of any other GAS controller system;
- Similar to the GAS controller, the unit has an innovative design;
- The system is smart and adjusts according to the temperature level;
- The controller is made at the highest standards of production.
To set the minimum and maximum speeds, consider that you must achieve a constant air pull through the grow room and guarantee that the carbon filter removes pollutants. Pollutant removal must be done without cold air entering the grow room area, which could prevent plant development. Adjust the minimum speed of the fan to cater to the grow room's requirements. Begin at 35% and set RPM's until you achieve negative pressure.
How to Use
You must install the fan controller outside the grow area to avoid degradation from high humidity or UV light. The temperature probe must be in the centre of the grow area. Check the speed controller on your Phresh fan for 2/3 pin configuration. For the 2-pin configuration, you must use the 3-pin adaptor plug lead. Connect the Hyper Climate Controller to power. The LED display will show the current air temperature. Choose between Fahrenheit and Celsius using the "Temperature Set" dial. Determine the preferred ambient temperature using the "Temperature Set" dial. Choose the minimum speed of the fan using the "Min Fan Speed" dial. The LED display will show the fan RPM%.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.