The General Hydroponics (GHE) ACS Controller belongs to GHE's line of top-quality system spares. The unit is suitable for use with GHE’s hydroponic drip systems and delivers the complete nutrient solution in less than 30 minutes. It doesn't require complex pumping systems or high-end electronics. The key to the unit's performance and efficiency is the T-Piece revolutionary design. The T-Piece recirculates the nutrient solution through each module as opposed to a limited and restricted T-connector, which flows the solution past with a restrictive exchange. A small air pump provides the circulation between each one of the systems' chambers. The simplicity and reliability of the ACS controller make it a perfect choice for AquaFarm and WaterFarm systems.
- The ACS Controller belongs to GHE's efficient line of system spares;
- The unit is made for GHE’s excellent hydroponic systems;
- The device includes a revolutionary T-Piece design, which forces the nutrient solution through each modular chamber.
- The ACS Controller is efficient, reliable, and durable;
- It's made of resistant material;
- It's user friendly and easy-to-install.
The ACS Controller is a top-quality spares part made for AquaFarm and WaterFarm systems. The unit includes a carefully engineered special T-Piece, which forces the nutrient solution through each one of your system's modules.
How to Use
Follow the instructions provided by GHE to install the hydroponic systems. Add the nutrient solution and clay pebbles. Install your crops from the propagator and enjoy huge yields.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.