General Hydroponics' (GHE) ACS WaterPack is an active circulation system designed for GHE WaterFarm hydroponic systems. ACS WaterPack allows growers to install a complete drip system in small areas and to customize the units according to their needs. WaterPack operates off an air pump and uses GHE's innovative T-Piece. The nutrient solution travels to each chamber in less than 30 minutes. The system is made of top-quality materials and offers easy access to the 45L tank. It comprises a flip-top lid for easy emptying and filling. Growers enjoy direct access to the nutrient solution. WaterPack is made of durable recycled plastic and it's UV shielded for increased root protection.
- WaterPack includes 4 standard WaterFarm units;
- It's an active circulation system designed for WaterFarm hydroponic systems;
- It allows you to install drip systems in small spaces;
- It uses an air pump and the GHE T-Piece.
- It's efficient, durable, and high-performance;
- It's environmentally-friendly;
- It's designed at the highest GHE standards of quality.
WaterPack is a top-quality circulation system. It's compatible with the WaterFarm hydroponic systems. You can install drip systems in restrictive spaces. The unit ensures the circulation of the nutrient formula through all the chambers of the system.
How to Use
Follow GHE's guidelines in terms of installation and use to prevent loss of the warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.