The Philips GreenPower HPS DE EL Bulb 1000W 400V is made for use in grow rooms and commercial spaces. The light bulbs run intensely and produce strong red light for explosive blooming. The double ended high pressure sodium bulb is made for a wide variety of fixtures such as Dimlux, Gavita, and Omega. The high pressure sodium bulb lasts for an entire year and produces higher light levels than traditional 1000W bulbs.
- The Philips GreenPower HPS DE EL Bulb 1000W 400 V delivers high-intensity red-light spectrums;
- It's made for use with fixtures including Gavita, Dimlux, and Omega;
- The double ended light bulbs use 400 V technology on domestic power mains.
- The bulb is efficient and high-performance;
- It's durable;
- It's made at the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
A 400V HPS bulb is more efficient compared to a standard high-pressure sodium lamp. It produces more light at the same power consumption and delivers 10% higher harvest yields compared to standard high-pressure sodium lamps.
How to Use
Use the bulb according to Philips' guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.