The Nutriculture Hippo Float Valve is an efficient and high-performance valve, which discharges water into a reservoir. These irrigation fittings are designed for use with the Nutriculture grow systems. The float valve is part of the irrigation & pumps accessories made to control and regulate your Nutriculture grow systems. Achieve top-quality crops and superior harvest yields with the Nutriculture Hippo float valve.
- The Hippo float valve is designed for use with the Nutriculture systems;
- The float valve discharges water into the reservoir;
- The product is made to optimise your irrigation & pumps system.
- The irrigation fittings are high-performance and reliable;
- The product is made to deliver excellent results and promotes huge yields;
- The unit is resistant and made of top-quality materials;
- The product is long-lasting.
The Nutriculture float valve is a high-performance unit made to discharge water into the reservoir.
How to Use
Use the Hippo Float Valve with the Nutriculture grow systems to achieve excellent results. Follow the instructions provided by Nutriculture when handling or installing the product. Store the unit in a dark and safe area, away from very high or very low temperatures. Keep the product out of children's reach. Wear protective gloves whenever you're handling or using the unit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.