The Nutriculture RDWC Tap (25mm) is a high-performance irrigation & pumps unit made to be added to the end of your Nutriculture Grow Systems layout. The tap is made for use with a hosepipe (25mm pipe). You can open these irrigation fittings to allow the system's lines to be flushed. It takes a couple of minutes. You must repeat the process every couple of weeks. Growers worldwide rely on the Nutriculture RDWC tap to control the water and nutrient flow in the grow system.
- The Nutriculture RDWC tap is made for Nutriculture grow systems;
- The irrigation & pumps accessory helps growers optimise their irrigation fittings;
- The accessory has a 25mm diameter;
- The unit is made for use with Nutriculture RDWC grow systems.
- The product is reliable and high-performance;
- The unit is efficient and easy to use;
- The product is easy to install;
- These irrigation fittings are made at the strictest Nurticulture grow systems standards of quality and control.
The product is made for use with Nutriculture's RDWC grow systems. The unit allows the system's lines to be flushed.
How to Use
Use the product in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications and instructions. Store the unit in a safe and dark place, away from extreme temperatures. Keep the product out of children's reach and away from dangerous or hazardous chemicals/ liquids. Wear protective gloves whenever you're handling the unit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.