The 16mm to 12mm Barbed Reducer is a high-performance irrigation & pumps accessory made to reduce the dimension of your pipeline network. It's a reducing irrigation fittings joiner from 16mm to 12mm. The unit is also suitable for use with 13mm pipelines. The irrigation & pumps accessory is made for use with hydroponic grow systems and ensures exceptional water flows. Growers around the world rely on the barbed reducer to achieve top-quality crops and excellent harvest yields.
- The product is a high-performance irrigation & pumps accessory designed to decrease the size of your pipes;
- The product is part of a professional grower's range of irrigation fittings;
- It's made to ensure a water-tight connection of your irrigation system.
- The product is easy to use and to install;
- It's efficient, reliable, and high-performance;
- It's durable and made of strong materials;
- It's long-lasting;
- The product is made at the strictest performance and quality standards.
The 16mm to 12mm barbed reducer is an efficient and high-performance fitting designed to reduce the size of your pipes.
How to Use
Use the product according to the instructions delivered by the manufacturer. Keep the product out of children's reach and away from hazardous chemicals. Store the unit in a dark and safe area, away from very low or very high temperatures. Wear protective gloves whenever you're using or handling the product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.