PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
THESE BOTTLES ARE HEAVILY DISCOUNT AS THEY HAVE EITHER EXPIRED, OR ARE DUE TO EXPIRE. THESE HAVE BEEN STORED CORRECTLY SO WILL BE ABSOLUTELY FINE TO USE.
Advanced Nutrients Tarantula is a strong additive, which creates a perfect environment for your plants' roots to achieve maximum development. The formula comprises microbial strains, which create the best conditions for root growth. The product also strengthens your plants' immune systems and increases root mass. With Tarantula you'll reach maximum harvest yields and accelerated plant growth.
- Tarantula is suitable for use in any hydroponic medium and growing system, and soil;
- Use Tarantula throughout the vegetative phase up to the 2nd week of flowering;
- It's a powerful additive;
- The formula comprises 11 powerful microbes, which work perfectly with your plants' roots including Arthrobacter Globiformis, Bacillus Brevis, Bacillus Coagulans, Bacillus Licheniformis, Bacillus Megaterium, Bacillus Polymyxa, Bacillus Pumilis, Bacillus Subtilis, Bacillus Thuringiensis, Bacillus Thuringiensis Canadiensis, and Paenibacillus Polymyxa.
- The product has an increased solubility;
- Improves your plants' immune systems;
- Increases root-branching and your plants' root mass;
- Ensures healthy root-zone;
- Works perfectly with Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice;
- Made at the highest standards.
Advanced Nutrients Tarantula is a concentrated mixture of beneficial microbe strains, which you can use during the entire vegetative phase up to the 2nd week of blooming. In natural conditions, beneficial microbes exist in the soil. Beneficial bacteria increase nutrient uptake and protect your plants against diseases and pests. Tarantula comprises strong beneficial bacteria, which increase your plants' root mass and ensure a richer root-zone. The microbes form colonies in the root area and increase the levels of oxygen. Stronger roots mean healthier plants.
How to Use
You can use Tarantula with any growing system or medium throughout the vegetative phase up to week 2 of the blooming phase. Add the additive to your water container at the recommended dosage of 2 ml/L. Avoid using any peroxide supplements with Tarantula because they'll destroy the beneficial microbes.
Tarantula is a powerful additive, which you can just mix into your water tank or container and stir thoroughly. Mix in all the nutrients and add the supplements and boosters. Adjust the level of the pH as necessary. Store the product in a dark and cool area, away from very high or very low temperatures. When handling the product, wear protective gloves. Make sure that you keep the formula out of children's reach. Avoid contact with your skin or eyes. In case of contact, rinse instantly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.