Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Coco Bloom A&B is a 2-part nutrient made especially for the flowering phase of planbt growing in Coco. The formula allows you to reach maximum harvest quality and yield. Advanced Nutrients' experts made the product for optimum plant flowering and fruiting. The formula comprises Advanced Nutrients' pH Perfect technology, which automatically adjusts the pH levels. With Connoisseur Coco Bloom A&B you'll achieve larger, heavier and tastier fruits. Your plants' aromas and favours will intensify and your plants will produce higher levels of terpenes and essential oils.
- Connoisseur Bloom Coco A&B is made for the blooming phase;
- The product is suitable for any type of coco or coco mix media;
- The formula comprises trace elements, humic and fulvic acids, a wetting agent, and amino acids. Part A has an NPK ratio of 3-0-0 and part B has an NPK ratio of 2-4-10;
- The formula is a 2-part base nutrient.
- Connoisseur Coco Bloom A&B is highly soluble;
- Plants can immediately absorb the product;
- Connoisseur Coco Bloom A&B comprises the pH Perfect technology, which automatically regulates the level of the pH;
- The formula provides your plants with increased energy during the blooming phase.
Advanced Nutrient Connoisseur Coco Bloom A&B is a top-quality 2-part base nutrient made speciafcially for coco coir medium. It's a complete nutrient, which delivers the basic elements to your plants for explosive blooming and fruiting. The product comprises a wetting agent, which improves your plants' nutrient uptake. It also contains humic and fulvic acids, which allow your plants to easily absorb the nutrients and increase the production of essential oils. The pH Perfect technology automatically adjusts the level of the pH.
How to Use
Connoisseur Coco Bloom A&B is a user-friendly 2-part nutrient made for the blooming phase. Use equal amounts of part A and part B. The recommended dosage is 4 ml/L.
Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Coco Bloom A&B is an easy-to-use product, which you add to your water reservoir and stir well. Add equal amounts of Part A and Part B to your water tank. Don't add both parts in concentrated form. First, mix Part A to your solution and follow with Part B. Store the products in a dark and cool place. Make sure that the formulas are away from extreme temperatures. Use protective gloves when you're handling the nutrient. Avoid contact with your skin and your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.