Botanicare - Hydroguard is a high-concentrated formula made to strengthen and promote root growth. The additive contains a special bacteria, Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens, which rapidly colonises your plants' root system, improving nutrient absorption. Also, this bacteria breaks down dead roots and other organic matter. Hydroguard increases your plants' immune system and helps them combat various diseases such as Ralstonia Solnacearum, Alternaria tenuisiima, and Pythium. Botanicare has designed Hydroguard to maintain the integrity of the microorganisms it contains for 2 full years following the date found on the package.
- Hydroguard is suitable for all growing mediums and systems including hydroponics, run-to-waste hydroponic systems, and organic soil;
- Use Hydroguard during the entire lifecycle of your plants;
- The additive comprises root stimulants and beneficial bacteria such as Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens.
- Low dilution rate;
- The beneficial bacteria contained by Hydroguard can perform efficiently in unfavourable conditions. Also, the bacteria produce increased levels of enzymes.
- The formula doesn't leave any residues;
- Botanicare - Hydroguard triggers natural microbial development in the root area, improving nutrient uptake. This leads to stronger and healthier plants.
Hydroguard comprises Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens, which are strong and durable beneficial bacteria. When you apply Hydroguard to your growing substrate, the bacteria immediately colonises the root zone and improves your plants' nutrient uptake. What's best, it also breaks down dead roots. Most beneficial bacteria don't deliver the expected results because they're killed off before you open the package. But Hydroguard guarantees that all beneficial bacteria are highly efficient for up to 2 years if you keep the package sealed. After opening, make sure you use Hydroguard within 6 months.
Also, some microbial supplements take a period of time before they achieve the right results. But the bacteria in Hydroguard works immediately. It colonises the root zone almost instantly.
How to Use
You should add Hydroguard to your water reservoir at a dosage of 0.5 ml/L. Use it throughout the entire life cycle of your plants, starting with rooted cuttings until flush.
Hydroguard is an easy-to-use additive. Add it into your water reservoir and mix thoroughly. First, add all the nutrients and chase them with Hydroguard and any other supplements. Adjust the pH to the right level. Keep the product in a dark and cool area. Make sure it's protected from extreme temperatures and keep it out of children's reach.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.