Botanicare - LIQUID KARMA is a high-performance additive, which you can easily add to your normal feed schedule. The formula contains top-quality organic and natural ingredients, which improve your plants' health by sustaining high colonization of beneficial bacteria in the growing medium. Liquid Karma improves your plants' uptake of nutrients and accelerates their development. It's a versatile product made to support the growth of your plants during the vegetative phase. Growers use Liquid Karma to guarantee rich root development, increased nutrient uptake and vigorous foliage.
- Liquid Karma is suitable for all growing mediums including hydroponics, run-to-waste hydroponic systems, and soil;
- Use the formula during the vegetative and blooming phases;
- Liquid Karma is a powerful additive made with organic and natural ingredients including nitrogen (0.1%) Phosphorus (0.1%) and Potassium (0.5%).
- The supplement is highly soluble and won't cause any clogging of your growing system;
- Improves plants' immune system
- Helps plants recover from stress caused by transplant or transportation;
- Growers can use Liquid Karma as a foliar feed;
- Promotes the development of beneficial bacteria in the growing medium;
- Strengthens your plants' root system and accelerates their growth.
Botanicare - LIQUID KARMA comprises a unique blend of natural and organic ingredients, which stimulate plants' metabolism and activate growth. The formula delivers great results throughout the entire vegetative stage. The additive comprises trace minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and carbohydrates, which support your plants' strong development. Liquid Karma also contains North Atlantic kelp, which infuses the formula with stimulants and growth hormones. As a wetting agent, Yuka is also found in the mix. It saturates the growing substrate and maintains the integrity of root hairs. The additive not only feeds your plants but also sustains the development of beneficial bacteria in the substrate. These beneficial microbes help your plants by protecting them against pathogens and increasing nutrient uptake.
How to Use
Growers use Liquid Karma throughout the vegetative and flowering phases. Add the supplement to your tank in a dosage of between 1.3 and 2.6 ml/L.
Add Liquid Karma to your water reservoir and mix thoroughly. You must first add the nutrients and chase them with the additives. Once you've added all the supplements, adjust the pH level. Store the product in a cool and dark place. Keep Liquid Karma away from extreme temperatures and out of children's reach.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.