Botanicare SWEET Berry is a mineral additive made to intensify the natural flavours of your crops. The organic ingredients and natural sugars contained in SWEET Berry will stimulate your crops to produce strong flavours. The formula ensures that your plants develop high levels of essential oils, terpenes, and resins. The product also supports your plants' health and guarantees top-quality harvest yields. Growers use SWEET Berry to accelerate plants' metabolism and improve their aromas.
- SWEET Berry is suitable for all growing systems including hydroponics, run-to-waste hydroponics, and soil;
- The product is made for the vegetative and flowering stages;
- SWEET Berry is a top-quality additive and contains 2% Sulfur, 1.5% Magnesium, trace minerals, amino acids, and carbohydrates.
- SWEET Berry comprises naturally derived ingredients;
- The additive offers easy-to-absorb carbohydrates, which accelerate your plants' development, metabolism and intensifies their aromas;
- The supplement increases the Brix levels in your plants;
- SWEET Berry boosts crop growth and quality;
- Improves terpene levels and stimulates the growth of dense fruit sets.
Throughout the blooming and fruiting processes, plants produce sugars through photosynthesis. These sugars are delivered in the sap around plants, where they're needed for growth. Botanicare sustains your plants' sugar production and offers a supplement of easily absorbable top-quality carbohydrates. SWEET Berry's other natural ingredients such as vitamins, trace minerals, and amino acids strengthen your plants and improve their immune system. The formula consolidates the increased number of flowers and fruits and sustains their development. What's best, SWEET Berry adds a berry taste to your plants, intensifying their natural aromas. The formula brings out your plants' natural flavours through the bioactive esters it contains. Match the SWEET Berry product with the natural berry flavours of your fruits.
How to Use
Botanicare SWEET Berry is a highly soluble product that won't clog draining pipes or drip lines. For optimum results and top-quality harvests, use the product from the beginning of the vegetative phase up to the flush.
Add SWEET Berry to your water reservoir and mix thoroughly. Use 1 -2 ml/L of SWEET Berry for optimum results. After you've added all your additives to the water tank, adjust the pH level. First, add the nutrients and chase them with the supplements.
Store SWEET Berry in a dark and cool area. Keep the formula away from extreme temperatures. Store the product out of children's reach.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.