CANNA COGr Buffering Agent Additive is a special formula used to buffer and soak COGr boards. The product is designed to prepare the coco boards. The formula comprises ingredients which pre-condition the grow medium and act as secondary plant nutrients and pH stabilisers for coco-coir. The product is made for use during the vegetative and flowering stages. Growers use the formula to achieve high-quality crops and increased harvest yields.
- CANNA COGr Buffering Agent additive is made for the vegetative and flowering phases;
- The formula is used to buffer and soak coco-coir boards;
- The product contains ingredients which pre-condition the coco-coir boards and act as secondary nutrients and pH stabilisers.
- The product is user-friendly;
- It's free of chemicals and environmentally-safe;
- The product is made at CANNA's standards of performance and quality.
The product is made to pre-condition coco boards. It promotes strong and healthy crops.
How to Use
Use CANNA COGr Buffering Agent Additive at a ratio of 2ml of formula per 1L of water. Maintain a pH level of between 5.6 and 6.2. Add approximately 12.5L of solution to each coco slab. Before draining, let the COGr soak for a minimum of 24 hours. Shake the bottle before use. Store the formula in a safe place, out of children's reach. Protect the product from extreme temperatures and keep it in a dark area. Wear protective clothing when handling the formula and avoid contact with your eyes or your skin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.