IN STOCK, BUT NOT IN OUR MAIN WAREHOUSE!
We stock this item but not in our main warehouse, so keep in mind that it will take a little bit longer to deliver this product (7 to 10 days)
The Dimlux Humidity Sensor is a high-performance spare part made for the Maxi Controller. The sensor displays the humidity levels in the grow room. The Maxi Controller can turn on a humidifier if the sensor is connected. For the VPD values, the temperature sensor and plant temperature camera are also needed. The unit is easy to install and to use. It's the best solution to eliminate humidity problems. The unit allows the Dimlux light controller to display precise relative humidity levels and control the humidification equipment in the grow room.
- The humidity sensor is a high-performance spare part, which allows the Maxi Controller to adjust the humidity levels in the grow room;
- It feeds information to the Maxi Controller about the humidity rates in the grow room;
- It eliminates humidity problems.
- The unit is easy to use;
- It's easy to install;
- The unit works with the Dimlux light controller;
- It comes with a 5m or 10m long lead;
- It's made at the highest standards of quality and performance.
The humidity sensor start working once you plug it into the Maxi Controller. You must position the sensor over the centre of the grow room. The unit will record average representation of the overall grow room conditions. Program the Maxi Controller to adjust the humidifiers at specific points. When the humidity is too low, the humidifiers will be turned on. When the humidity is too high, the humidifiers will switch off. The controller works with the sensor to deliver optimum humidity levels in the grow room.
How to Use
The key to using the sensor is optimum placement in the grow room. Place the sensor in a position, which will provide accurate readings about the grow room environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.