The Gavita Pro 1700e LED grow light is a large light source, which offers uniform coverage over an increased surface area. It's ideal for rolling benches, vertical racks and low ceilings. Eight strips comprise Samsung and Osram LEDs with Philips drivers and ensure a full and broad light spectrum. The unit is up to 50% dimmable and loses little to no power to excess heat. The Gavita Pro 1700e grow light is one of the most advanced units available on the market. Optimize the lighting in your grow room for increased harvest yields and healthy crop development.
- It's a 645W unit made to cover an area of 1.2m x 1.2m;
- The unit includes 8 LED bars, which deliver optimum light spread;
- The unit is compatible with the Gavita Master Controllers EL1 and EL2;
- The device is 50% dimmable without affecting the lighting quality.
- It's reliable and resistant;
- The grow light unit is safe to install in wet environments;
- The unit has a stylish design and it's lightweight;
- The unit is delivered with a 3-year warranty.
The unit spreads light over an increased area. Eight separate LED bars are linked together via a lightweight casing and spread light over an area of 1.2m x 1.2m. The unit uses 645W of power and has an output of 1700 µmol s-1. Gavita's light spectrum is closet to sunlight and delivers a broad light spectrum. The unit comprises Samsung and Osram diodes, which ensure top-quality lighting. It's also made for installation in wet environments. You can control the unit with the EL1 and EL2 Master Controllers.
How to Use
Hang the unit at about 90cm above your canopy to cover a square 1.2m area.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.