Gavita Pro CMH Series 315e SE is delivered with a grow lamp for the vegetative phase or for the flowering phase. It has a compact design and an innovative installation system. Growers can mount the reflector by clipping it on both sides onto CMH the ballast's casing. The new mounting system allows for easier replacement and offers optimum stability and positioning.
- The unit includes a ballast, a reflector, and a grow light;
- The device comprises an innovative installation system;
- The unit is delivered with a grow light for the vegetative or blooming phases. It's available with a Philips 315W bulb or an Agro lamp;
- It's compatible with the Gavita Master Controllers.
- The unit is compact;
- It's easy to use and to install;
- It doesn't include any external wires;
- The unit ensures optimum thermal management and it's fully sealed;
- The unit includes a balanced light fixture.
You can remotely control the CMH ballast via the Master Controllers. You can't dim a CMH bulb without decreasing the quality of the light over time. But the Repeater Bus interface allows for timing control with the Master Controller. You can also integrate this fixture with an HPS layout. Each unit includes a Repeater Bus interconnect cord. You can add 5 strings comprising 100 fixtures for each Master Controller port. The ballast is fully sealed and cooled through its aluminium casing.
How to Use
The unit is available with a CMH bulb for the vegetative or blooming phases. The innovative installation system allows you to clip the reflector onto the ballast. The light fixture is balanced, and you can install it via the 2 hanging points.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.