General Hydroponics (GHE) AeroFlo is one of the most versatile hydroponic systems available. These NFT systems have capacities ranging from 10 to 120 plants per unit. You can install an unlimited number of units in your grow room. The system operates based on distributing highly oxygenated water along the entire length. It eliminates the risks of water heating and pH fluctuations. These NFT systems comprise a water pump in the tank, which drives the water towards the growth line. The hydroponic systems inject the water at calculated intervals. The nutrient solution returns down the tube and oxygenates the nutrient tank. The Aeroflo doesn't require controllers or many pumps. It's a low-maintenance, a high-performance, and reliable grow system.
- The Aeroflo by GHE includes a reservoir, growing units, an injection manifold, laser spray lines, a strong support structure, and grow pumps. The GHE Flora kit and clay pebbles are available separately;
- The unit is available in different grow unit capacities ranging from 10 up to 120;
- It's a modular system.
- The NFT systems offer massive growth potential in a reduced footprint;
- The systems deliver a perfect blend of water, oxygen, and nutrients to your crops' roots;
- The systems produce healthier, stronger, and huge yields;
- The plants mature quicker;
- It's perfect for flowers, fruits, vegetables, and herbs;
- It's manufactured and designed at the strictest GHE standards of efficiency and quality.
These GHE hydroponic systems work on the principle of delivering highly oxygenated water perfectly throughout the length of the system. You'll enjoy the benefits of an aeroponics grow system without the disadvantage of water heating or strong pH fluctuations. A water pump lifts the water from the reservoir to the growth line. The water is injected into the system at calculated periods. The nutrient solution returns down the line and oxygenates the nutrient reservoir. The unit doesn't require controllers or many pumps. It's easy to install and to use.
How to Use
Use the systems according to the instructions provided by GHE. Install and set up the systems by following the specifications delivered by GHE to maintain the validity of the warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.