General Hydroponics - B Essentials is a premium fertilizer comprising a variety of top-quality micronutrients, organic regulators and chelated oligo-elements. The nutrient contains a natural buffer, which balances the nutrient solution's pH level and reduces the effects of Ca in areas with hard water. The fertilizer strengthens your plants and improves their immune systems, increasing their resistance to pathogens and pests. The nutrient accelerates your plants' growth and promotes increased development. With General Hydroponics - B Essentials you'll achieve spectacular crops and heavier harvests.
- The fertilizer is suitable for plants growing in hydroponics, aeroponics, and soil;
- B Essentials is a base nutrient;
- General Hydroponics' experts created the nutrient for use during the vegetative phase;
- The fertilizer comprises chelated oligo-elements, organic regulators and trace elements.
- General Hydroponics nutrients are highly soluble;
- The formula delivers the right ratio of nutrients to your plants, which prevents overfeeding;
- The regulators in B Essentials controls the Calcium levels in the nutrient solution;
- Growers use the nutrient also as a foliar spray.
With General Hydroponics nutrients you can reach optimum plant growth. B Essentials comprises primary and secondary micronutrients, trace elements and an organic stabilizer. The chelated trace elements balance the feed solution. It prevents the accumulation of excess salts and minerals. The larger your plants grow, the more salts they absorb. This can cause a fluctuation in pH levels. To prevent this, B Essentials comprises buffer substances, which regulate the pH levels. The organic stabilizer also controls the Calcium level in hard water areas.
How to Use
Growers use B Essentials at a dosage of 5 ml/L in hydroponic growing systems and 3 ml/L in soil. As a foliar spray, you can use the formula at a rate of 2 ml/L.
General Hydroponics B Essentials is a complete nutrient, which you can add to your water tank or feed solution container and mix well. Add the nutrient at the recommended rate and stir. If you're growing plants in hydroponic systems, make sure that the pH level is between 5.6 and 6.2. Make sure the pH level is towards the lower end of the scale as it rises after you add the nutrients. If your plants are growing in soil, you shouldn't regulate the pH level. In case you want to adjust the pH level, maintain it between 6 and 7. Store the fertilizer in a dark and cool area, away from very low or very high temperatures. Keep the fertilizer out of children's reach.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.