General Hydroponics (GHE) has created BioWorm for organic cultivation. The vermicompost/ worm humus liquid extract is rich in microelements and microorganisms. The product nurtures your plants and the grow medium and stimulates microbial activity in the substrate. The formula contains enzymes, which kill pathogens and other pests, ensuring a strong protective effect. The product is suitable for foliar feeding and creates a protective layer on your plants' leaves. BioWorm is part of GHE's range of top-quality and efficient organic plant nutrients, made to strengthen your plants' immune systems, improve their growth, and ensure optimum nutrient uptake.
- BioWorm is part of GHE's organic plant nutrients' line of products made to optimise crop development and health;
- The formula contains increased levels of nitrogen fixing bacteria (100,000 CFU/ml), fungi, enzymes, and over 60 minerals and elements in highly soluble form;
- The formula is suitable for use with any hydroponic substrate and soil;
- The product promotes rich root development, powerful flowering, and dense foliage;
- The formula is made for use during the vegetative and blooming phases.
- It's part of the efficient and high-performance range of GHE plant nutrients;
- It's made of top-quality ingredients;
- The product raises the soil's fertility, and improves the biological and physical processes of your plants;
- It's non-toxic, odour-free, and non-polluting.
BioWorm belongs to the organic line of plant nutrients designed by GHE. It's a premium vermicompost liquid extract made for use in organic cultivation. The 100% organic formula is odourless, non-toxic, and natural. The product contains increased levels of micro-elements and microorganisms, enzymes, beneficial bacteria, and over 60 minerals in highly soluble form. The microbes in BioWorm improve the substrate's fertility and act as a catalyst for your crops' development. The formula reduces plant stress and promotes exceptional flowering.
How to Use
BioWorm is a top-quality vermicompost made for all grow media. Use the product for foliar feeding at a dosage of 5ml/L of water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.