Much more than a controller, NIDO ONE is the first all-in-one computer for the automation of small and medium-sized hydroponic system (from 10 to 2500 liters of nutrient solution).
Automate the control and management of the nutrient solution in your hydroponic system, set the pH/EC values from the NIDO app and let NIDO ONE do the rest. The algorithms will carry out 96 daily checks to ensure maximum stability of your automatic solution.
- Control up to 4 slots between liquid fertilizers, pH+ and pH-.
- Control the environmental parameters (temperature, humidity and VPD) and make the management of each device of your hydroponic system completely automatic and independent.
- Control the most common peripherals for the management of hydroponic system. They withstand absorption up to 2 kW and can automate the management of extractors, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, sprinklers and lights.
- Encrypted and constantly updated the Nido App evolves with your needs, allowing you a flexible and fast remote control of all the parameters of your hydroponic cultivation.
- With Nido Lab you can activate advanced monitoring and keep all Nido One actions and parameters under control.
- NIDO ONE
- x2 Wall pass connections + connections for connection pipes + water inlet filter
- x2 Plug-in valves for NIDO
- x4 hose clamps
- x2 meters of connection pipe
- x1 Milwaukee PH probe
- x1 EC probe + TEMP NIDO
- x2.5 meter cable + professional temperature/humidity probe
- x1 Optical water level probe
- x1 NIDO Access Point to attach to Ethernet cable or modem/switch
- x1 Network connection cable
- x1 NIDO Access Point power supply
- x1 NIDO Plug for device control (light or extractor or irrigation)
- x1 Probe cleaning brush
- x4 NIDO clamps for binding tubes and connections
- x1 drill bit D.30 to make the water pass-through hole
- x1 drill bit D.11 to make the water level sensor hole
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.