The Nutriculture Multi Duct NFT system is perfect if you have limited headroom and a long grow room. The planting channels, which are up to 8 feet long and the low profile of the reservoir allow you to optimise your grow space. The Multi Duct system uses the Nutrient Film Technique, which offers plants increased access to water, nutrients, and oxygen. You'll achieve yields 3x higher than with other growing methods. Every MultiDuct comprises planting channels above the low-profile reservoir.
- The system comprises MultiDucts which increase your plants' access to oxygen, nutrients, and water;
- Reduces the frequency of manual watering;
- The planting channels are 8 feet long.
- The Nutriculture system produces almost no waste;
- This Nutriculture NFT system increases yields by 3x compared to conventional growing methods;
- Accelerates plants' growth and strengthens your crops.
Each MultiDuct comprises planting channels set above a low-profile reservoir. Growers set the plants in Rockwool blocks in the planting channels. The plants' roots grow in the channels, where they can access nutrients, water, and oxygen. The system constantly pumps nutrients from the reservoir into the planting channels. The nutrient solutions flow over the plants' root networks.
How to Use
To maintain an optimum balance of nutritional elements, you must replenish the reservoir every 2 or 3 weeks. Because the Nutrient Film Technique is a bare rooted technique for growing plants, your crops need extra support such as netting. Cut the spreader mat to allow it to overhang a few inches from the planting channel into the reservoir.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.