IN STOCK, BUT NOT IN OUR MAIN WAREHOUSE!
We stock this item but not in our main warehouse, so keep in mind that it will take a little bit longer to deliver this product (7 to 10 days) and probably will be on a pallet!
Opticlimate Pro 3 Split provides the possibility to maintain an optimum climate in the grow room all year round. It's a complete closed loop climate system, which treats the air to guarantee that the perfect temperature and humidity levels are achieved and maintained in the grow room. The unit includes a filtering system, a cooling system, and a heating system. It comes in 4 sizes to match different grow room sizes based on quantity of lights used. The Pro 3 Split has an outdoor unit, which connects to the main system through a pipe. The unit works with coolant gases and not water. The system is delivered pre-gassed and it can be easily installed in the grow room.
- The air cooled unit creates a perfect grow room environment and eliminates microclimates;
- The climate system uses 1500w ceramic heaters and a closed loop air cooling system;
- The unit comes with a humidistat, a temperature probe, and a light sensor;
- The unit has an auto-shutdown feature, which protects against hazards or leakages;
- The system has pre-heat and cool down functions to ensure a controlled environment;
- It can be installed inside or outside of the grow room;
- It's available in 4 different sizes including Pro 3 Split 3500, Pro 3 Split 6000, Pro 3 Split 10000, and Pro 3 Split 15000 Inverter.
- The unit is easy to install and to use;
- The unit has a low power consumption;
- The climate system creates a perfectly controlled environment in the grow room;
- The system has a low water consumption;
- The unit eliminated the requirement for external chillers;
- The unit can operate on a single-phase mains supply.
The Opticlimate Pro 3 Split ensure air conditioning for your grow room by keeping optimum humidity and temperature levels during night and day cycles, independent of the outside temperatures. The system includes 1500w ceramic heaters and an air cooled system. The unit draws air in via a carbon filter. The air is treated to achieve the specifications set by the user and expelled via the outlet point. This process ensures a climate, which is personalised to the exact needs of your crops. Your grow room will operate perfectly to deliver healthy and high-performance harvests.
How to Use
Before installing the Opticlimate Pro 3 Split unit, decide on the location of the system in your grow room. You can mount the unit at the top of the grow room, away from lighting systems. Attempt to install the unit yourself only if you're a wiring and plumbing professional and refer closely to the instruction's manual.
- Decide where you'll install the outside unit. You must install it on an external wall to ensure unrestricted flow of fresh air;
- London Grow recommends that you use the water supplied by the dehumidifier outlet to fill up the water tank. Connect the outlet to the IWS Pro Flexi Pipe, with an internal diameter of 25mm. If you want to move the water to a different area, use a float valve activated lifting pump;
- Open the front panel and access the electrical compartment. Wire the power cable to the terminal strip and create 2 wiring loops;
- Hang the humidistat, the temperature probe, and the light sensor in your grow room;
- Connect the controller to the tether and program the unit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.