The PLANT!T Circular Water Timer is made for use with a tap attached or a gravity feed system from a reservoir, tank, or water butt. The product is easy to program with the Run Time and Frequency dials. Adjust the Run Time dial to adjust the irrigation time and the Frequency Dial to set the periods between watering. Connect the unit to the irrigation dripper line.
- The product is made to control irrigation from a tap attached;
- Two 1.5v AAA alkaline batteries power the unit;
- The unit includes an auto shut-off valve and a delay button.
- The unit is easy to use and set up;
- It's made at the highest PLANT!T standards of performance and quality.
The PLANT!T Circular Water Timer is made for use with a gravity feed system from a reservoir, water butt, and tank or a from a tap attached. You can program the product with the Frequency and Time dials. Adjust the irrigation time and the periods between watering.
How to Use
Use the product according to PLANT!T's guidelines. The working pressure range of the unit is 0-110 PSI (0-8 BAR). You can set the irrigation frequency for every 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, or 24 hours. You can also choose irrigation periods of between 48 hours, 72 hours or one week.
The run time ranges from 1 minute up to 120 minutes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.