This product is part of our bespoke Commercial Hydroponics and Vertical Farming collection. We can help you integrate this product in your facility. Get in contact with our in house consultants for commercial design and supply services.
Rain Bird is a leading producer and provider of irrigation units and grow table accessories. The Xeri Bird 8 Way Manifold Emission unit is a feature-rich multi-outlet product made for retrofit application and new hydroponic grow projects. It's the most flexible of Rain Bird's fittings made for irrigation pumps. The product is the only multi-outlet device available with 8 ports and 10-flow options. The unit contains a built-in filter and in-stem pressure regulator. It's easy to maintain and you can easily remove it. For the best results, install drip emitters inside the Xeri-Bird unit to prevent leaking.
- The Xeri Bird features 8 configurable ports and 10-flow options for every port;
- The product has a built-in filter and a pressure regulator (PRS-050);
- Every port accepts a Xeri-bug emitter and PC module to configure independent flows ranging from 0.5 up to 24 gph (1.89 – 90.84 l/h);
- The product includes a 200 mesh (75 micron) filter, which you can service from the top of the product;
- The Xeri Bird's flow ranges from 0 to 24 gph per outlet. The pressure ranges from 15 up to 50 psi (1.0 – 3.5 bar);
- The unit includes 8 bottom-installed barbed outlets, which retain 1/4" Distribution piping (XG);
- The product is efficient, reliable, and high-performance;
- It's easy to use and easy to remove;
- It's part of Rain Bird's premium grow table accessories;
- It's the most flexible of Rain Bird's fittings made for irrigation pumps;
- The product is easy to clean.
The Xeri Bird allows for accurate and precise watering at the root area of your plants. You can configure each port with flow control emitters such as Xeri-Bugs (low flow), PC Modules (medium flow), and the SPB-025 Barb Transfer fitting. The retrofit pressure regulator ensures 30 psi pressure regulation of the riser.
How to Use
Use and install the product according to Rain Bird's instructions. Always install the emitters with the threaded end or pointed end up. You can easily remove the unit from riser with thanks to the union base nut.Use the fitting with 1/4" distribution piping. It's the strongest and most efficient tubing available for emitters. The product comes with a 3-year warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.