The Nutriculture X-Stream Aeroponic Propagator delivers accelerated development of your crops and high harvest yields. You'll achieve massive root mass in no time. Place the cuttings into the system with no rockwool cubes or blocks. The plants are fed through a fine water and nutrient spray. Also, nutrients are absorbed through the roots, as they grow. Your plants will uptake increased levels of nutrients and you'll notice surges in development.
- The cuttings are placed into the propagator without rockwool cubes or blocks;
- A fine water and nutrient spray feeds the plants;
- The bare roots are exposed as the plants grow and nutrients are delivered to the plants' roots;
- The kit contains an aeroponic propagator, neoprene clone collars, a pump, net pots, a delivery tube, trays, tank lids, and a sprinkler system;
- You can add propagation lights for accelerated growth.
- It's a flexible and adaptable system;
- The Nutriculture X-Stream Aeroponic system accelerates the growth of your plants;
- The system increases nutrient uptake.
Plants are fed through a nutrient, water, and oxygen-rich spray. The plants absorb the nutrients through the roots as no growing media is used. Your plants' root development is unrestricted. Growers reported that roots grow in up to 5 days. By increasing root mass and boosting nutrient uptake, the seedlings and cuttings will develop healthy and strong.
How to Use
For high-end results, use this Nutriculture system with the clone collars. Make sure to top up the water level in the tank to the indicated mark. Feed the cuttings only with water until they grow roots. Until the plants don't develop roots, don't have the sprinklers on non-stop. Keep the humidity level close to 100% during the early stages of propagation. Inside the tank, you'll find grooves made to position grow lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.