Athena CaMg is designed to supplement either of our 2-part liquid formulas. Some cultivars and growing conditions may require higher doses of Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and Nitrogen during heavy growth and development phases. This product effectively corrects these common deficiencies without throwing off overall elemental balance. In systems using reverse osmosis (RO) water and plants grown in inert media, such as coco and rockwool, Athena CaMg is particularly useful. Although our 2-part formulas already provide sufficient levels of Calcium and Magnesium, some growers require find supplementation helpful in demanding conditions.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments, do not put anything into the bottle.
- Always use equal parts of Athena Bloom A & B to maintain proper mineral ratios.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
- Do not combine in undiluted form.
- Store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 8° C and 30° C.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.