The T-Micro CO2 Controller is the smallest CO2 controller from the TechGrow range. This device is by far the best in its category, due to the complete digital technique.
You can use the T-Micro CO2 Controller in any room. It automatically turns the CO2 source on and off. The external CO2 sensor with light sensor enables automatic switching between day and night settings.
The T-Micro CO2 Controller is adjustable from 300 to 2000 ppm and performs a measurement every second. Its display shows actual values, including setpoint and hysteresis, and the indicator LED indicates whether CO2 is being dosed or not. Moreover, the T-Micro CO2 Controller has a built-in calibration function, so you can calibrate the CO2 sensor in fresh air.
This CO2 controller comes without a sensor.
- Plug & Play.
- Can be used in small to very large spaces.
- Built-in calibration function to calibrate the CO2 sensor in fresh air.
- Adjustable from 300 - 2000 ppm.
- Min/Max display for CO2.
- Indicator led indicates when CO2 is dosed.
- Switches the CO2 source (CO2 generator, CO2 cylinder) ON/OFF by means of a 230V relay.
- Memory for setpoint and hysteresis in case of power failure.
- Automatic 110V/230V detection.
- The external sensor has a light sensor that automatically switches between day and night settings.
- Automatic detection of cable failure or poor connection with the sensor(s).
- Sensor connection with standard network cable (UTP). Included is a cable of 5 meters.
- Controller and sensor are available separately.
- Recommended sensor S-4 / 0-2.000PPM; sensors are available separately.
- Possibility to connect the TechGrow Datalogger (DL-1).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.