The T-2 Pro CO2 Controller is the extended version of the T-1 Pro CO2 Controller. The additional built-in climate controller allows to control the CO2 level as well as the temperature value and humidity in your space. Through this unique combination, you will be able to dose CO2 during the day and suck excess CO2 and moisture produced by your plants throughout the night. In addition, the TechGrow T-2 Pro CO2 Controller keeps the temperature in your space at the desired level.
The measuring range of this CO2 controller stretches from 300 to 2000 ppm. The connected sensor allows for automatic switch between day and night mode.
The T-2 Pro CO2 Controller is a fully equipped device with built-in dosing delay, timer, dose counter and memory for performing display data like the minimum and maximum CO2 level. Moreover, this CO2 controller has a unique calibration function for perfect adjustment of your fan. Due to special hardware and software, the fan control operates smoothly and noiseless.
The T-2 Pro CO2 Controller has a robust, splash-proof housing and is easy to operate with 1 push-and-turn-knob. Information can be easily read from the bright and large LCD display.
- Measures and regulates CO2, temperature and relative humidity at the same time, during the day and at night.
- Sucks excess CO2 out of the air at night.
- Displays the minimum/maximum values of connected sensor.
- Adjustable from 300 to 2,000 ppm or from 300 to 10,000 ppm.
- Adjustable dosing delay and timer.
- Automatic CO2 dosing counter.
- Dose log of the CO2 counter of the past 7 days and display of the total (cumulative) dosing time.
- Pulse dosing for dosed addition of CO2.
- Built-in calibration function for CO2 and temperature.
- The display is refreshed every second.
- Indication LEDs for CO2 dosing, light detection and stable climate.
- All set, hysteresis, and alarm values of the sensor are individually adjustable.
- Quick menus for a handy overview of all settings.
- Suitable for connecting fans up to 5,000 m3/hour (7 A) and up to 10,000 m3/hour (14 A).
- The fan control has 2 setting options: automatic or manual.
- Fan and CO2 relays are fused seperately.
- All settings are saved in case of a power failure.
- The controller automatically switches between day and night mode by means of the light sensor.
- UPT connection.
- Recommended sensor S-4 / 0-2.000PPM; sensors are available separately.
- Possibility to connect the TechGrow Datalogger (DL-1).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.