The S-Eco CO2 Sensor from the budget-friendly Eco line helps you to keep the CO2 concentration in your room at the right level. It measures the CO2 level, has a range of 0 2,000 ppm and has a response speed of 1 minute.
The built-in light sensor of this budget sensor enables automatic switching between day and night mode. If desired, you can manually set the light sensor to a non-stop day mode by means of the DIP switch.
The S-Eco is equipped with Automatic Baseline Calibration (ABC function). This calibration is performed to eliminate the zero drift of the infrared sensor. The ABC function is OFF by default. You can activate it by means of the extra DIP switch.
In addition to the ABC function, the S-Eco has a manual calibration function that allows you to calibrate the CO2 sensor in fresh air at 400ppm, if necessary (this calibration menu can only be accessed via a CO2 controller).
The S-Eco is compatible with T-Nano, T-Micro en T-1 Pro CO2 Controllers.
- Measures the CO2 concentration in your room
- Detects light through the built-in light sensor
- Enables automatic switching between day and night mode
- Possibility to manually set the built-in light sensor to a non-stop day mode
- Automatic Baseline Calibration (ABC function)
- Manual calibration & test CO2 sensor
- Very accurate measurement by the NDIR sensor (non dispersive infrared sensor)
- Measurement range: 0 2,000 ppm
- Adjustable in steps of 10 ppm
- Rate of measurement: every second
- 1 UTP port
- Compatible with T-Nano, T-Micro and T-1 Pro
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.