CANNA Coco Slab 1m is made to cover the needs for plant cultivation. The product is made of pure coco. It's environmentally friendly, re-usable, and organic. You can use it as grow media or a potting mix conditioner. The product doesn't contain chemical additives, soil diseases, or viruses. It has a homogenous structure and it's free of fibre. The product comprises a complex air and water mixture, which offers the perfect conditions for plant development. Growers use CANNA Coco Slabs to improve their crops' quality and increase harvest yields.
- The product is made of pure coco;
- It's part of CANNA's premium range of grow media;
- It can be used as a potting mix conditioner;
- The product has a homogenous and fine structure.
- The product is free from pathogens or chemical additives;
- The product comprises a complex water and air mixture;
- The product improves harvest yields and crop quality.
CANNA Coco Slab 1 is part of CANNA's premium range of grow media. The product meets the highest soil regulation standards and it's a premium starting substrate. Made of pure coco, the product comprises 45% cellulose, which increase its lifetime. The product contains 23% air and 73% water. It's pre-buffered via a special procedure to ensure excellent plant development conditions.
How to Use
Use 5L of CANNA's Coco fertilizer formula per square metre for adult plants. For bigger crops, use at least 5L. A bigger pot increases the root environment stability. Ensure drainage in your pots. Use a thin layer of Aqua clay pebbles at the bottom of your pots to ensure proper drainage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.