Cultilene Mapito is a high-performance Rockwool grow media, which delivers a perfect water-to-oxygen ratio to your plants' roots. The substrate is ideal for nutrient retention and it's made for use with hydroponic growing systems. The substrate's blend of polyurethane flakes and Rockwool makes sure that the substrate won't compact during cultivation. Growers worldwide use the Cultilene Mapito Rockwool grow media to achieve top-quality harvests and massive yields.
- The product is made for hydroponic growing systems;
- It's a high-performance substrate ideal for nutrient and water retention;
- The bag has a capacity of 80L;
- The product won't compact during cultivation.
- It's efficient, durable, and resistant;
- It's designed at Cultilene's top-quality standards.
How to Use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.